Monday, February 15, 2010

I need a laptop!

I've decided that I need a laptop. I never really needed one before but it seems to have become a nececity. With the work that I do sometimes I end up sitting around and if I had a laptop + internet I could really get some stuff done. So if anybody knows of some good deals let me know.

I guess I just felt like adding something today. I took pictures of what I cooked yesterday (valentines day) Pork chops with blueberry sauce and mashed sweet potatoes. It was quite tastey, if you're okay with "sweet meat" as my brother likes to call it :) I believe the technical term is sweet and savory. And it was quite yummy. I'll post it soon; but don't try it if you're not into sweet meat :) ... the sweet potatoes are good though, and easy peasy.

I am excited about making a trip down to Alabama in 2 weeks. It has been a long time since I've been back. It will be nice to see family and those special people and just to be back in that familiar territory. And to see all the weiners!!! I'm such a sucker for a sloppy dog face.

Okay, I supposed I have to actually get some work done. dundundunnnnn...

I will also post pics of our Maryland snow too. It's quite exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment